Diversity & Inclusion
Our Annual Diversity Networking Reception has become the premier summer networking event in New York City. The event connects lawyers and business professionals of color with one another, and with the larger legal and business communities.
We want to use our commitment to diversity and inclusion to create a mosaic of our professional community. It is thrilling to see so many talented professionals of color, right here in this room, who are going to be the catalyst for change in the 21st century.
- Patrick Campbell, Corporate Partner
|watch the video|
Past speakers at our Diversity event include:
- Cory Booker, New Jersey Senator and former Mayor of Newark
- Geoffrey Canada, President, the Harlem Children's Zone
- Kenneth Chenault, CEO and Chairman of American Express
- Harold Ford, Jr., Former U.S. Representative for Tennessee’s 9th Congressional District and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Hakeem Jeffries, U.S. Representative for New York’s 8th Congressional District and Paul, Weiss alumnus
- Jeh Johnson, former Secretary of Homeland Security
- Vernon E. Jordan Jr., Senior Managing Director of Lazard Freres & Co. LLC and former Political Advisor to President Clinton
- Raymond J. McGuire, Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking, Citigroup, Inc.
- Charles J. Ogletree Jr., Harvard Law Professor and author
- John Payton, former President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Deborah C. Wright, CEO and President of Carver Bancorp