Paul, Weiss offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits
package for paralegals. Below are some highlights of what we
- Paralegals are eligible for 10 vacation days and three
elective days per year (pro-rated in the first year).
- Paralegals are eligible to participate in the firm's medical
and dental plans starting on the first day of employment.
- Paralegals are eligible to participate in the firm's 401(k)
plan starting on the first day of employment.
- Paralegals have the opportunity to receive a year-end
merit-based bonus, which recognizes performance and
- Paralegals receive overtime pay. Additionally, meal and
transportation allowances are provided when working overtime.
- We offer reimbursement of up to $1,000 for the cost of
enrolling in a graduate school exam (e.g., LSAT, GRE, GMAT and
MCAT) preparation course after six months of employment.
- We offer an interest-free relocation loan, which is paid back
through payroll deductions.
- We provide materials about relocating to New York City,
including information on brokers and other resources that can
assist with apartment searches.
- Paralegals can take advantage of corporate discount rates at
various health clubs.
- Paralegals are invited to various firm-sponsored social and
- Paralegals are assigned to shared offices with other