- Learn More
In the face of turmoil and uncertainty, the world's major financial institutions continue to choose our team to help them manage their business, litigation and reputational risks and thrive in the new economic and regulatory climate. To our clients we are much more than litigators - we are business partners who have a stake in their success.
Paul, Weiss's Financial Institutions Practice Group has been regularly commended for its work. Awards and acknowledgements have included:
- The American Lawyer
- "Law Firm of the Year" - winner (2020)
- "Litigation Department of the Year" - finalist (with specific mention of our expertise in the financial sector) (2016, 2010), honarable mention (2012) and winner (2006)
- "Securities Litigation Department of the Year" - winner (2014)
- Chambers USA
- Ranked Band 2 - "(Nationwide) Financial Services Regulation: Banking (Enforcement & Investigations)" (2014-2019)
- One recognized practitioner - "(Nationwide) Financial Services Regulation: Banking (Enforcement & Investigations)" (2014-2019)
- The Legal 500 US
- Tier 1 firm - "Financial Services: Litigation" (2019)
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Tier 1 firm - "(Nationwide and NYC) Litigation - Banking & Finance" (2011-2020)