ProfessionalsKeith A. James
A senior associate in the Corporate Department, Keith James is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Keith focuses his practice on advising private equity and strategic clients on a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity investments, restructurings, general corporate transactions and equity financings.
Keith’s private equity clients include Brighton Park Capital, Kohlberg & Co., KPS Capital Partners, Roark Capital Group and TPG Growth, as well as their portfolio companies.
Some of his recent experience includes representing:
- Brighton Park Capital in its investment in RSTUDIO, Inc.
- Elanco Animal Health in its $7.6 billion acquisition of the animal health business of Bayer AG
- Kohlberg & Co. in its acquisition of OB Hospitalist Group
- KPS Capital Partners and its portfolio company International Equipment Solutions in the sale of the attachments division of IES to Stanley Black & Decker
- Onnit Labs in its sale to Unilever
- Relatient Inc., a portfolio company of Brighton Park Capital, in its acquisition of Radix Health
- TPG Growth in its minority investment in Ideal Image