Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Learn More
Awards & Recognition
Paul, Weiss has been widely recognized for its market-leading diversity, equity and inclusion efforts. The firm was:
- Named one of 2020’s “Top Firms for Inclusion Initiatives” by Yale Law Women in the group’s 15th annual Top Firms for Gender Equity & Family Friendliness Report.
- In 2019, the firm was recognized as the top firm nationally for our percentage of black attorneys according to the nonprofit Lawyers of Color in their Black Student’s Guide to Law Schools and Law Firms.
- Ranked among the top 25 “Most Diverse Law Firms” for 19 consecutive years, with two number one rankings, by The American Lawyer’s Diversity Scorecard.
- In 2018, awarded the Law Firm Diversity Award by the Asian American Bar Association of New York (AABANY).
- Awarded Gold Standard Certification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF) for our advancement of women lawyers for the past six consecutive years.
- In 2018, ranked sixth among large law firms on Law360’s list of the Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys – higher than any peer firm.
- Ranked fifth on The American Lawyer’s “A-List” in 2018, the only firm among peers listed in the top 25 firms for our percentage of female equity partners.
- In 2018, ranked 16 (out of 197) on The National Law Journal’s 2018 LGBT Scorecard.
- In 2017, ranked among the top 25 firms for Minority Partner Representation by The American Lawyer's Diversity Scorecard.
- Ranked fifth among large law firms on Law360's Top 10 Firms for Minority Equity Partners list in 2017.
- Recognized by The American Lawyer in 2013 as the #1 firm for diversity over the past decade.
- Honored by the Association of Black Women Attorneys (ABWA) with the 2016 Excellence in Corporate Diversity Award.
- In 2016, honored by the New York City Bar as the only law firm to have consistently participated in the Diversity Fellowship program for the past 25 years.
- Ranked by Law360 among “The 100 Best Law Firms For Female Attorneys” in 2016.
- Consistently named among the top U.S. law firms for diversity in the Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms.
- Proud member of Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD).
- Proud member of the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion Initiative.