IBM to Acquire Red Hat in $34 Billion Deal
Paul, Weiss is advising International Business Machines Corp. in its all-cash acquisition of Red Hat Inc., creating the world’s largest hybrid cloud provider.
In this video, corporate partners Andrew Foley and Ted Maynard discuss significant U.S. legal and regulatory developments during the third and second quarters of 2018 that may be of interest to Canadian companies and their advisors.
- NY Commercial Division’s Rule on Technology-Assisted Review
- David Klein Discusses International Activism With The Deal
- Steve Williams Discusses Best Practices in Activist Defense With The Deal
- Brexit - Looming Deadlines and Competing Visions
- Alumni Spotlight: Gwen Marcus (PW 1981)
- CGG’s Unprecedented Restructuring in the U.S. and France
- Paul Basta Interviewed by the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Economic Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Developments: 2017 Year in Review
- M&A at a Glance - 2017 Year-End Roundup
- Big Data and Antitrust: A Regulatory Outlook
Ten years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers, market participants and other global companies operate in a markedly changed regulatory enforcement and compliance landscape. This memorandum discusses the legal and business ramifications of the financial crisis, highlights the lessons learned and provides a roadmap for executives and boards of directors to successfully navigate the post-crisis world.
Firm chairman Brad Karp, alongside Gary Wingens, chairman and managing partner of Lowenstein Sandler, co-authored an Op-Ed for The New York Times on the current immigration crisis at the border with Mexico.
In this video, partners, counsel, associates and alumnae discuss what it's like to practice at Paul, Weiss and the strength of the firm's commitment to gender diversity and inclusion at all levels.
In this interview, Chair Brad Karp discusses with Matthew Winkler, editor-in-chief emeritus at Bloomberg News, the role that the firm's culture and strategic vision have played in the continued success of Paul, Weiss.
The Paul, Weiss annual Diversity Networking Reception captures the spirit of our long and closely-held commitment to promoting diversity and equality in the legal profession.
In this video, Paul, Weiss partners and associates describe the work and culture of the corporate department, and focus on the education and experience new associates can expect.