As counsel in the Real Estate Department, Andrew S. Wurzburger focuses his practice on commercial real estate transactions, including the purchase, sale, financing (debt and equity) and development of commercial properties. He also has significant experience in corporate real estate transactions and restructurings.
Mr. Wurzburger's recent experience includes representing:
- CIM Group in connection with the purchase and financing of various developments in New York City and associated joint venture arrangements;
- Citigroup in connection with disputes involving its loans to affiliates of The Pyramid Companies secured by the Carousel Center mall in Syracuse, New York, and the ultimate restructuring of such loans;
- SL Green with respect to the acquisition and disposition of equity and debt interests in numerous New York properties;
- Credit Suisse concerning its investment in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in negotiating a workout of debt in excess of $1 billion;
- Prime Outlets Acquisition Company in the disposition of a 21-asset portfolio of outlet centers to Simon Property Group.