ProfessionalsTerry E. Schimek
A partner in the Corporate Department and former head of the firm’s Finance Practice Group, Terry Schimek has extensive experience in secured and unsecured credit agreements, debt offerings and specialized financing transactions for clients in a wide range of industries. Her experience includes the structuring of complex financing arrangements undertaken in connection with corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions and refinancings of highly leveraged enterprises.
Terry has represented both borrowers and lenders across a broad spectrum, including the following:
- Revlon Consumer Products Corporation as borrower in connection with its senior secured term loan and asset-based revolving loan facilities;
- Funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management in senior secured credit facilities used to finance the acquisition of various portfolio companies across a wide range of industries;
- U.S. Department of Energy as lender in connection with its Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing loan program;
- ING Capital LLC as agent and lender to various investment and hedge fund borrowers, including investment managers, distressed debt investors and business development companies;
- Silver Point Finance, LLC as agent and lender in connection with the restructuring and repayment of the first, second and third lien debt of a major public company; and
- Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. as borrower in connection with its senior secured term loan and asset-based revolving loan facilities.