- Learn More
Our attorneys have wide-ranging experience over many years in the corporate governance arena. As a result of this expertise, our lawyers have been helping clients cope with the array of legislative and regulatory responses coming out of the U.S. Congress, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and major U.S. stock exchanges.
Our practice is frequently and consistently recognized for its work. Recent honors include:
- Chambers USA 2016
- Top-ranked Practitioner for Delaware, Chancery
"Stephen Lamb is a very, very sophisticated litigation partner who is considered by sources to be very bright, well-reasoned and very well respected - the type of corporate counsel any entity in Delaware would be lucky to have. He is well known for his handling of a broad array of complex corporate litigation."
- Corporate Board Member - For the
ninth consecutive year, Paul, Weiss has been named one of
"America's Best Corporate Law Firms" by
Corporate Board Member magazine and global business
advisory firm FTI Consulting, Inc. The comprehensive ranking is
based on survey feedback from directors of publicly-traded
companies in the United States.
"America's Best Corporate Law Firms" are those with "unmatched integrity and reputation" in the arenas of corporate litigation, transactions and corporate governance.
- The Financial Times has selected Paul, Weiss as one of the 15 most innovative law firms in the United States, Canada and Mexico in its 2015 North America Innovative Lawyers report. In preparing its fifth annual ranking of law firms, extensive interviews were conducted with clients, experts and lawyers.
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- "Best Law Firms"
- Tier 1 Firm - Corporate Governance Law (NYC)
- Tier 1 Firm - Corporate Law (National & NYC)
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Three partners are listed for Corporate Governance Law (NYC)
- Four partners are listed for Corporate Law (NYC)
- "Best Law Firms"