Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Learn More
Diversity Networking Reception
Our Annual Diversity Networking Reception has become the premier summer networking event in New York City. The event connects lawyers and business professionals of color with one another and with the larger legal and business communities.
|watch the video|
Past speakers at our Diversity event include:
- Loretta Lynch, Paul, Weiss litigation partner and former U.S. Attorney General
- Cory Booker, New Jersey Senator and former Mayor of Newark
- Geoffrey Canada, President, the Harlem Children's Zone
- Kenneth Chenault, CEO and Chairman of American Express
- Harold Ford, Jr., Former U.S. Representative for Tennessee’s 9th Congressional District and Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Kenneth Frazier, Chairman & CEO, Merck & Company, Inc.
- Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Hakeem Jeffries, U.S. Representative for New York’s 8th Congressional District and Paul, Weiss alumnus
- Vernon E. Jordan Jr., Senior Managing Director of Lazard Freres & Co. LLC and former Political Advisor to President Clinton
- Raymond J. McGuire, Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking, Citigroup, Inc.
- Charles J. Ogletree Jr., Harvard Law Professor and author
- John Payton, former President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- April D. Ryan, White House Correspondent and Washington Bureau Chief for American Urban Radio Networks & CNN Political Analyst
- Bryan Stevenson, Founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative
- Deborah C. Wright, CEO and President of Carver Bancorp