Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Learn More
Diversity Networking Reception
Our Annual Diversity Networking Reception has become the premier summer networking event in New York City. The event connects lawyers and business professionals of color with one another and with the larger legal and business communities.
|watch the video|
Past speakers at our Diversity event include:
- Loretta Lynch, Paul, Weiss litigation partner and former U.S. Attorney General
- Cory Booker, U.S. Senator from New Jersey and former Mayor of Newark
- Geoffrey Canada, President, Harlem Children's Zone
- Kenneth Chenault, former CEO & Chairman, American Express
- Harold Ford, Jr., former U.S. Representative for Tennessee’s 9th Congressional District and former Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Kenneth Frazier, Chairman & CEO, Merck & Company, Inc.
- Sherrilyn Ifill, former President & Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund (LDF)
- Hakeem Jeffries, U.S. Representative for New York’s 8th Congressional District and Paul, Weiss alumnus
- Vernon E. Jordan, Jr., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Freres & Co. LLC and former Political Advisor to President Bill Clinton
- Raymond J. McGuire, former Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking, Citigroup, Inc.
- Janai Nelson, President & Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund (LDF)
- Charles J. Ogletree, Jr., Harvard Law Professor and author
- John Payton, former President & Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense Fund (LDF)
- April D. Ryan, White House Correspondent, MSNBC and CNN Political Analyst and D.C. Bureau Chief, TheGrio
- Bryan Stevenson, Founder & Executive Director, Equal Justice Initiative
- Deborah C. Wright, former CEO and President, Carver Bancorp