- Learn More
Paul, Weiss has a long history of commitment to civic-mindedness and corporate social responsibility. Our Community Outreach Program provides an opportunity for every member of Paul, Weiss to join with others in the firm who share a common interest to initiate community service projects, and to do so with the support of Paul, Weiss funding.
- Refurbishing a pre-school mural in an economically depressed area
- Making Headway Foundation Cycling Event fundraiser
- Wilmington Office Sunday Breakfast Mission Hope Totes
- Wilmington Office Food Bank Delaware Kids Packs
Throughout the year, our firm regularly organizes community service outreach events in which all employees are encouraged to participate. They include:
- Books For Africa: Paul, Weiss employees donated more than 300 books to support literacy in Africa.
- NY Cares Day: Paul, Weiss employees volunteered to clean Weeping Beech Tree Park.
- Feed Our Kids: Food drive for City Harvest. With the amazing efforts from Paul, Weiss employees and Flik, we donated 1,000 lbs. of food to supplement the loss of free school lunch programs during the summer recess.
- The Society for AIDS Care: Paul, Weiss sponsored and participated in the annual AIDS Charity Walk in Hong Kong, raising funds for the prevention and awareness of AIDS and to provide care for HIV/AIDS patients.
- Operation Backpack: Our employees’ generous donations provided 135 children residing in a Bronx, NY homeless shelter with backpacks filled with school supplies.
- Soles4Souls: Paul, Weiss offices in New York, D.C. and Wilmington donated 300 pairs of shoes.
- Coat Drive: In concert with New York Cares, we collected coats to keep less fortunate New Yorkers warm in winter.
We will continue to partner with organizations to expand participation in improving our communities.