Technology and intellectual property assets are a significant, if not fundamental, component of most business transactions. Our Intellectual Property Transactional Practice brings together deal-savvy corporate generalists with technical and legal expertise in IP law across many asset classes. We leverage this knowledge to address our clients’ critical intellectual property needs, devising transactional strategies to identify opportunities and unlock the hidden value of intangible assets.
Our practice is frequently recognized for its intellectual property work. Recent acknowledgements have included:
- Chambers USA (2020)
- Chuck Googe is recognized for media and entertainment-related intellectual property work.
- The Legal 500 US (2019)
- We are recognized for media and entertainment-related intellectual property work.
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” (2020)
- Chuck Googe is recognized for Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures & Television (NYC)
- Chuck Googe is featured in “The Variety 2019 Legal Impact Report”
- Chuck Googe is featured in Variety’s “2018 Dealmakers Elite New York” report, which features attorneys and executives behind some of the year’s most significant entertainment industry transactions.