Caith Kushner is counsel in the Finance Group of the Corporate Department. He represents borrowers and issuers in a wide range of leveraged finance and investment grade transactions, including secured borrowings, high yield debt issuances, bridge financings and real estate loans.
His recent experience includes:
- A joint venture between Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III, Inc. and NorthStar Healthcare Income, Inc. in the $300 million senior secured revolving credit facility of Trilogy Propco Finance, LLC in connection with the acquisition of Trilogy Investors LLC, the parent company of Trilogy Health Services, LLC and Trilogy Propco Finance LLC.
- An affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC in the financing for the $15 billion acquisition of The ADT Corporation, a leading provider of monitored security, interactive home and business automation and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada.
- Cengage Learning, a leading global provider of content and digital learning solutions, in its amended and restated senior secured credit facilities consisting of a $1.71 billion senior secured term loan facility and a $250 million senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility.
- Funds affiliated with Searchlight Capital Partners, L.P. in their $257.5 million senior secured credit facilities in connection with the acquisition of a controlling interest in TouchTunes Interactive Networks, Inc., a New York-based in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform.
- RegionalCare Hospital Partners Inc. in its $150 million revolving credit facility in connection to its merger with Capella Healthcare, Inc.
A member of the Columbia Law Review, Caith was also a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and a James Kent Scholar.