Caith Kushner is a partner in the Finance Group of the Corporate Department. He represents borrowers and issuers in a wide range of leveraged finance and investment grade transactions, including secured borrowings, high yield debt issuances, bridge financings and real estate loans.
His representative experience includes:
- International Business Machines Corp. in the $20 billion bridge financing commitment for its $34 billion acquisition of Red Hat Inc., creating the world’s largest hybrid cloud provider.
- Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, in the financing for its $7.6 billion acquisition of the animal health business of Bayer AG.
- An affiliate of Apollo Global Management in the financing for the $5.6 billion acquisition of LifePoint Health, Inc., a Tennessee-based network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers.
- An affiliate of Apollo Global Management in the financing for the $15 billion acquisition of The ADT Corporation, a leading provider of monitored security, interactive home and business automation and related monitoring services in the United States and Canada.
- An ad hoc committee of unsecured noteholders of Neiman Marcus, one of the world’s largest omni-channel luxury fashion retailers, in connection with a recapitalization transaction involving the exchange of unsecured notes into a new series of third-lien notes and preferred equity in MyTheresa, a German luxury online retailer, and the issuance of new second lien notes.
A member of the Columbia Law Review, Caith was also a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and a James Kent Scholar.