Once you have worked at Paul, Weiss, the firm’s Alumni Network travels with you wherever you go. Your success is our success, and the Alumni Network connects you with your fellow alumni’s achievements. Through both the firm’s website and our dedicated Alumni Portal, we are eager to be in touch with you, to support your professional development and to sustain your career-long connection to your professional home.
Litigation Partner Liza Velazquez and Corporate Partner Jeff Marell (pictured) are Co-Chairs of the Alumni Committee.
A Distinguished Community
- Paul, Weiss alumni are:
- Practicing as in-house attorneys with hundreds of multinational and industry-leading corporations, including more than 60 leading companies on the Fortune 500.
- Teaching and researching at more than 100 of the world’s top law schools and institutions of higher education.
- Presiding as judges in local, state and federal district and appellate courts and serving in American and foreign local, state and federal legislatures.
- Pursuing justice as prosecutors and defenders, including nearly 50 Assistant U.S. Attorneys and more than 40 Deputy and Assistant Attorneys General, Federal Defenders and Assistant District Attorneys.
- Working in diverse industries like finance; media, entertainment and sports; real estate; and technology and telecommunications.
- Members of our Alumni Network live in more than 40 countries. The Alumni Network includes over 100 “visiting lawyers” – attorneys who practiced with Paul, Weiss while visiting from prestigious law firms in more than 20 countries around the globe.
- What is the Alumni Network?
The Paul, Weiss Alumni Network is comprised of attorneys who have worked at the firm as associates, visiting lawyers, counsel and partners. An extraordinary community of talent, passion, resources and achievements, the Network connects alumni with each other and with Paul, Weiss.
- Whom can I contact with professional updates, ideas for events and services, referrals and requests for information?
Senior Alumni Manager Brian Sogol is available at firstname.lastname@example.org and at +1-212-373-2438 for questions and suggestions. Paul, Weiss partners Jeff Marell and Liza Velazquez co-chair the Alumni Committee and welcome your comments.
- What is the Alumni Portal?
Accessible only to Alumni Network members, the Portal helps your fellow alumni reach you and helps us remain in touch with invitations and communications. Collecting the firm’s social media feeds and providing exclusive access to Alumni Notes, the Portal allows Alumni Network members to share achievements and update contact information in a secure, password-protected environment.