ProfessionalsZachary E. Denkensohn
Zach Denkensohn is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice. Zach regularly advises in the negotiation and structuring of mergers and acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures on behalf of a diverse range of clients, including public and private companies, private equity funds, financial institutions and other entities.
Zach’s recent transactions include representing:
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- General Atlantic in its acquisition of Mi9 Retail
- in its spin-off of its managed infrastructure services business into a separate publicly traded company
- in its sale of its Sales Performance Management Offering to Varicent Software
- in its acquisition of Instana, Inc.
- KPS Capital Partners:
- in its acquisition of Howden from Colfax Corporation
- in its acquisition of the fitness business of Brunswick Corporation, including the Life Fitness brand
- in its acquisition of TaylorMade Golf Company from adidas AG
- PRA Health Sciences in its sale to ICON
- PulteGroup in its acquisition of America West
- Red Hat in its acquisition of StackRox
- Salini Impregilo in its sale of Lane Construction’s paving business
- Simon Property Group in its acquisition of an 80% ownership interest in The Taubman Realty Group, the operating partnership of Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Taylor Morrison Home Corporation in its acquisition of AV Homes
- TowerBrook Capital Partners in its sale of Wilton Brands