Paul, Weiss is committed to providing impactful pro bono legal assistance to individuals and organizations in need. Our program is all-encompassing, spanning the core issues facing our society.
Awards & Recognitions
Paul, Weiss and its lawyers are consistently recognized for their extensive pro bono efforts and accomplishments. Below are select awards and recognitions.
- Ranked among the top 10 firms nationally in The American Lawyer’s Pro Bono Scorecard (2021)
- Featured in Reuters’ “Pro Bono Heroes” column for the Sandy Hook settlement in the wrongful death class action against Remington Arms Co. (2021)
- Shortlisted for “Outstanding Firm for Pro Bono” in the Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards: North America (2021)
- Received NYSBA “Empire State Counsel Award” for pro bono service to vulnerable populations (2020, 2021)
- Shortlisted for “Innovation in Racial Justice” by the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers North America (2021)
- Recognized by New Yorkers Against Gun Violence for impactful transactional and corporate governance pro bono work (2021)
- Honored by The Legal Aid Society with the “Pro Bono Publico Award” for outstanding pro bono services provided by 32 Paul, Weiss attorneys (2021)
- Named to The National Law Journal’s “Pro Bono Hot List” (2019, 2020)
- Named one of the “Best Law Firms for Pro Bono” by Vault (2020)
- Chosen by Sanctuary for Families for the “Above and Beyond Pro Bono Achievement Award” for pro bono work on behalf of victims of gender-based violence (2020)
- Received Pro Bono Leadership Award from the ACLU of New Jersey (2019)
- Received Voices of Courage Award from Women’s Refugee Commission (2019)